Saturday, March 16, 2013

Week Three Meal Plan

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday, we ended up going to a late dinner at Mobo Sushi last night and I was just too tired to blog.

When Brian got home from work we went on a 3 mile run around our neighborhood. It was a really nice way to wrap up a long week of work. I love that we can do things like run together, it's a great way to spend time together and get our fitness on.

At Mobo we shared a spicy tuna roll, a salmon roll and assorted sushi (tuna, white tuna, yellow tail, salmon) oh and some steamed gyoza. The gyoza were pretty good but not the best I've had (or made) and the sushi was fresh. This was the first time we've been to sushi since moving to Colorado and I would go back there.

This morning I went on a 4.3 mile run with my friend and her Australian Shepherd Moab. We were planning on doing a 5 mile run but by mile 4 Moab was very tired. It was also a little chilly outside so I didn't mind that much calling it a day earlier than planned.

After going home and showering, Brian and I headed out to Petco and Sprouts (our grocery store) to get our errands out of the way.

I got the new Cooking Light magazine in the mail yesterday so I used that to pick out our meals for the week.

Saturday
Thai Shrimp Cakes and salad

Sunday
Chicken Tikki Pizza

Monday
Bistro Steaks and Roasted Asparagus

Tuesday
Blush Mac and Cheese

Wednesday
Mid week leftovers

Thursday
Hail and Farewell- This is when Brian's work gets together and says Hello (Hail) to any new members and Goodbye (Farewell) to anyone who is leaving
Fox and Hound Bar 

Friday
Date Night!!

I've also have some Homemade White Sandwich bread and Wheat Pitas coming up!

What is everyone else doing this weekend?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment