Sunday, March 31, 2013

Week Four Meal Plan

Sorry for the late meal plan post, we just got back from Easter Dinner at a friend's house and I can't believe how late it got!

How does the weekend always go by so fast?

This weekend we had a lot of fun. I ran my first 5k post-surgery (more about that later), cooked a ton and celebrated Easter.

The 5k was Saturday morning so we did our grocery shopping later in the day. Here's what I have planned for the week:

Sunday
Herb marinated pork loin with roasted zucchini
Grilling and Chilling (That's what my dad always says)
Monday
Chicken Pot Pie and salad

Tuesday
Beef enchilada casserole

Wednesday
Leftovers

Thursday
Shrimp and Pea rice bowls

Friday
Date night!

On Friday night we used a groupon for dinner at Joseph's Fine Dining. The food was very good, I would definitely go back there again. I started my meal with goat cheese bruschetta with a side salad, which I liked but there was a little too much goat cheese per toasted bread. Then I had roasted salmon with risotto which was amazing. It was topped with an apple and horseradish dressing that I really enjoyed. I ended the meal with chocolate mousse that was so rich I couldn't even finish it. It's pretty rare that a dessert will beat me but I just couldn't do it!

I would recommend this restaurant for anyone in the Colorado Springs area that would like some great food without needing to get dressed up.

Well, I guess I should start getting ready for tomorrow. I hope everyone's Monday goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment