Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Night Date Night


 This morning when I woke up there was a beautiful sunrise. That's one thing I love about colorado, the sunrise always impresses me. It doesn't hurt to have those mountains in the background either.

Rather than cook dinner tonight, we went out for a date night to an Indian restaurant, India Palace. The food was great. Brian got the Bhuna Beef spicy and I got the Aloo Gobi medium spicy. We also got a piece of naan to share. My dish was great, full of tender potatoes, tomatoes and cauliflower with the perfect level of spice.

Brian's on the other hand may have been a little too spicy. At one point he had beads of sweat across his forehead! I like spicy food but to a point, it still needs to be enjoyable.

After dinner we went to Baskin Robin's and I got a small dish of chocolate peanut butter ice cream, my favorite combination. It was a great way to finish off a long week.

We are expecting some winter weather this weekend so I'm not sure what our plans will be yet. But don't worry there will be plenty of cooking to keep me busy.

How do you end your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment