Saturday, March 9, 2013

Another week another shopping list

This morning when I woke up (at 6am thanks Latte) it had just started to snow. The news was predicting it to be a snowy and windy day so I wanted to get my errands done earlier in the day before it got really bad out.

This week I turned towards my old Cooking Light magazines for my menu. Here's what I came up with.

Saturday
Sesame Tuna with Soba Noodles

Sunday
Egglant Involtini with Green Beans

Monday
Fajita Burgers with Homemade Buns and Salad

Tuesday
Black Bean Pumpkin Soup (from last weeks menu)

Wednesday
Left overs

Thursday
Work Banquet

Friday
Date night!

I'm also working on some sweet surprises for throughout the week, get excited!

Looks like Brian and I are going to go skiing tomorrow, this will be my first day back on the mountain since my surgery and I really can't wait. There is also this donut shop on the way up to the mountain that I have always wanted to try...

No comments:

Post a Comment